Our Security Policy and commitment
We understand the sensitivity and importance of the security of your data and information. Our security policy is a guiding principle of our core values.
- Commitment to confidentiality of information
- Continual check and internal control on safety of information
- Non disclosure of work and process models of client companies
- Restricted access to important information
Enterprise Access System for Employee Login:
- Secure Premises Access
- Network protected with firewall
- Paperless office. No printers or USB ports available to any staff
Wide security management with administrative auditing, reporting, and monitoring facilities will secure data at every stage
- Dual-Monitor workstations for a paperless environment
- Limited internet access on need-basis – No personal emails access
- No facility of external drives (CD drives, Floppy drives, USB ports) available in the workstations
- Workstations secured individually by Anti-Virus and Firewall Protection
Data Server Security
The online document storage service that we are providing you is a highly secure system. Through this system you can transfer your data to us and manage your data account through the internet. This system restricts access to specified users and is user protected. Moreover, your data will be stored in Secure servers.
Security is about people and their credibility. Right from the stage of recruitment we set integrity and trustworthiness among the most non negotiable qualities of an employee.
- Tested methods of evaluation of capability and integrity while recruiting – several rounds of testing
- Background and referral checks
- Employees sign in confidentiality agreement with the company before induction
- Core information shared only within a limited group of people
- Constant monitoring